AIDS Resistance Trust (ART) is a Community Based Organization registered with National NGO Board Kampala, Uganda in 2011. ART was founded in January 2008 by five Ugandan Professionals who became concerned with the impacts of the HIV and AIDS epidemic in the communities living in and around Mt. Elgon Region in Eastern Uganda.
We focus on the following:
- • HIV/AIDS - Care & support,
• Gender & Gender-Based Violence
- • HIV/AIDS related stigma & discrimination
• HIV Prevention
- • Orphans & Vulnerable Children (OVC) Support
• Psychosocial support.
- Advocacy + Income generating activities
- Vocational training + Startup kits
- Volunteers + Supplies